Powered By Blogger

الخميس، 5 مايو 2011

Goodbye


I once saw a star,

So beautiful, so glamorous,

Just like a diamond,

It shaped your name,

           

And covered it by its shining rays,

I had wings,

I flew around your name,

I closed my eyes,



I heard a ringing voice whispers in my ears,

Told me a story,

Of a broken heart,

That has been so lonely, so sad,

           

Cause it was in love,

But never knew it was just a stupid game,

That never cares about the losers,

Cause a heart never lets itself down

When it is in love,

Just waits for a day,

To be the king or the queen,

To wear the crown and have

           

The feeling of majesty,

Who would love to live a lifetime with a broken heart?

I opened my eyes,

Found every thing dark,



Even the star where gone,

Never knew where it disappeared,

I then fond out my self

So lonely and so sad,



Left with a broken heart,

Every thing started just like A

And got over just like Z

Now I am alone,




To face the world,

And every day of it,

And as I came in this world,

Now I have to say goodbye,

If not to my love,

I will say it to the world.

            Goodbye

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق